Microsoft OneNote 2013 training courses at your offices anywhere in the UK from £55pp
Microsoft OneNote 2013 gives you the ultimate place to store and share your notes in a single, easy-to-access location. Capture text, photos, and video or audio files with OneNote 2013 to keep your thoughts, ideas and important information readily available. By sharing your notebooks, you can quickly swap notes with other people on your network, keeping everyone in sync and up-to-date. You can use OneNote 2013 for Personal, Business or School use.
WHAT KIND OF NOTES CAN I KEEP?
OneNote 2013 uses containers and they can contain the following:
- Typed notes – just click and type
- Lists i.e. bullets or numbered
- Images such as clipart, digital photos etc
- Information copied and pasted from the Internet or other programs on your PC
- Ink notes for use with a Tablet PC
- Screen shots again from your PC or the Internet
- File attachments
Once created, notes can be moved around simply by clicking and dragging. Press the Shift key while dragging if you want to merge note containers. Containers can be moved to different pages, pages can be moved to different sections, sections can be moved to different notebooks. Sections can also be grouped together to create a multi-level hierarchy.
- Module 1 – Introduction
- What is OneNote?
- What Kind of Notes can I Keep?
- The OneNote 2013 Environment
- Other Features of OneNote 2013
- Searching OneNote 2013
- Module 2 – Getting Started
- Creating a New Notebook
- Saving Notebooks
- How Information is Stored in OneNote 2013
- Colour Coding Notebooks and Sections
- Quick Notes
- Module 3 – Working with Pages
- Working with Pages
- Using Page Templates
- Managing Pages
- Modify the Page Setup
- Adding Information to Pages
- For Typewritten Notes
- For Lists (Bullets & Numbering)
- For Handwritten Notes
- Adding Text from a Document in Word
- Send to OneNote
- Adding Tables to a Page
- Adding Files
- Module 4 – Keeping Track
- Tasks and To-Do Lists
- Tagging a OneNote 2013 To-Do List
- Sharing Notebooks online
The Microsoft OneNote training course is over 1 day and can be delivered onsite at your own offices anywhere in the UK. Prices start from just £55 per person (based on a group of 10 delegates onsite). For further details or a quotation please call 0800 2922842 or use the contact form at the top of the page.