No doubt you will have a set of criteria with which you need to evaluate an appropriate training organisation for your needs. Cost, competence, convenience and availability are usually fundamental priorities:
- Cost – our rates can work out as low as £55 per person (based upon a group of 10 learners). Please visit the Onsite Training page for full details including our pricing structure.
- Competence – our trainers are fully qualified tutors with many years of industry experience. Qualifications alone are no guarantee of a good teacher, particularly in an industry environment. Perhaps the best way to evaluate competence is to read what clients have to say about our training service on the Testimonials page.
- Convenience – we bring all the training equipment with us, so that all you need is a suitable office.
- Availability – we have local tutors right across the UK who can deliver Microsoft training at all levels at your own offices.
Arranging an onsite Excel course at your premises in Durham is easy. Just phone us free of charge on 0800 2922842 to discuss your training requirements and dates. Alternatively you can contact us using the quick enquiry form on the right or visit our contact page. We will provide you with a detailed quote and our availability at the times you require.
Microsoft Excel Training Courses Durham
Further options include:
- Public training courses – please contact us for details of any local public training events
- Virtual training courses – we deliver live online training across the UK to order. please visit the Online Training page for more information